Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Pictures of the spinning wheel

A full-length shot of the wheel (before I attached a drive band):



A picture of the logo from the underneath:



A picture from the front:



A close-up shot of the connector between the footman and the pedal:



A close-up shot of the wheel axle. I had to take one of the wheel-shafts off as the wheel kept slipping out of its socket. In the end, once I removed the wheel shaft I was able to push the axle (the cam-shaft) through a bit more so that it caught into the socket better.


Because a picture paints a thousand words, here's a pic as I was pushing the axle through the wheel. This shows me pushing more of the axle through the wheel-shaft. After I took this picture I pushed the wheel back on the axle so that more protruded through the other side. I was then able to refit the other wheel-shaft and the wheel fit into both sockets:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home