Sunday, January 22, 2006

Back on the knit!

I've been 'allowed' to knit by my chiropractor for about 2.5 weeks now! I've just been really slow at updating this.

When I first sat down to carry on with my Ws-i-P I just sat with the wool in my lap for ages, I was almost too scared to start again! But start again I did. Just slowly, about an hour max every couple of days, and I'd ice my arm afterwards, to keep any inflammation down. Then after 2 weeks (where I'd probably knitted about 5 times) I saw my chiropractor and she was pleased with my progress (of my injuries, not my knitting ;) ) :D

So, what was I doing? I decided to continue with Blackberry - I'd like to get that finished before it gets too warm to wear it ;) I have now finished my first sleeve!



I've made a start on the second sleeve now. I'd finished the fronts and back before I had to stop, and then after the sleeve is finished I need to sew it all together and then knit on the border.

I found a Blackberry knit-a-long on Craftster, but I'm not sure whether to post as it's not been active since November. But I should certainly read the thread!

I'm taking it a little slowly right now though, as I may have overexerted myself the other day, when I had a need-to-make-something-and-have-it-finished moment ;) See the next post for that...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger freethoughtguy said...

I like knitters. They are smart, creative and peaceful folk!

10:50 pm  
Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

Very true ;)

Thank you :)

11:02 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home