Monday, January 23, 2006

Some links

I must make sure I do read over my journal from time to time and follow the links I save here!

Here are some free online knitting videos, to help with any advanced techniques I get stuck on.

Here's a helpful article on downsizing - ie., making a knitted garment smaller without frogging it.

And here's a pattern for a circular shrug from Peony Knits, via Craftster. It looks interesting.

I should be working but I just read through the Blackberry K-a-L. I really want to finish my Blackberry! I hope it fits... lots of people have found that their's didn't :-/ I think I might baste the sleeve together later and check it fits before I get too involved with the next one. I'm not sure blocking would help me given that it's 100% cheapy cheapy acrylic (plus I still don't really get blocking).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

That's so cool that we want to make the same shrug! We should try and do it at the same time and join a knit-a-long :)

3:54 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home