Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Still here!

Not knitting though, *sigh*

Tennis elbow sucks, it's way more painful than Golfer's elbow. And the other weekend I bought a graphics tablet, believing it to be the Holy Grail for RSI suffers and... yep - it gave me repetitive strain injury. ARGH!

Sadly, I really really really can't knit again until after my thesis is due in. I know I keep saying I won't knit, and then, erm, knitting, but I've been in such a bad way for the past few weeks after starting that scarf that I really can't risk not being able to type. As it is I can't type much.

Anyway, I still have quite a few pictures to share, so this isn't the last you'll here from me just yet :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gryphon said...

I hope the knitting elbow has improved. Not sure how to reply to your comment, so I answered on my own blog. I'm so technologically backward, I still think the tension mechanism on a spinning wheel is a pretty nifty innovation.

1:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home