Thursday, March 02, 2006

Maybe I need to detangle...



That was the situation earlier tonight with the slippers! It shows one fully knit grey slipper, one fully knit blue slipper and one partially knit blue'n'pink slipper all still on the needles (the same set: I've got so many Ws-i-P that I've run out of cables for my needles!), and what used to be a couple of balls of yarn.

I have since turned the blue and the grey ones into fully sewn up slippers - they are cute! I'll put pictures up later, I'm too tired now. I didn't have enough blue to knit two slippers, and had just enough grey for one, so decided that they would go nicely together. The left over blue is forming the first 10 rows of each of the blue'n'pink slippers.

I've also decided that the blue and grey slippers will go to Sunday this weekend for her birthday, but I'll keep the blue'n'pink ones until Yule for Mr Bee's sister. We don't normally exchange birthday gifts, and I don't want her to feel obliged to get me something! I still intend to finish them soon though - I'm taking them with me this weekend.

I'm also taking Tempting - have to finish off the second sleeve and then it's the scary attaching-to-body malarkey. I may not be able to do it on my own (may not have access to the knit-a-longs, etc), but I'll give it a go.

I'm tired!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home