Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Update

Well, it's been all quiet on the blogging front recently, but I can assure you it hasn't been on the fibre front!

The other weekend I had a veritable obsession with sewing cushion covers, churning out about 6 covers, 2 cushions, and cutting up loads of scraps to make a patchwork skirt (unsurprisingly, 3 of the covers still need buttons, and I still need to make another 2. Oh, and the 'skirt' is a pile of squares. I am equal in my distribution of start-itis).

Then I managed to knit an entire garment in two weekends! I'll have an FO report on that sharpish.

And finally, this weekend was spent at Woolfest! Right now I need to go and watch all the things we've recorded over the weekend before our box-thing runs out of space (and maybe get started on some knitting), but here's a teaser photo of my goodies:

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Taueret said...

oooh! You're gonna have fun.

6:03 am  
Blogger Batty said...

You've been busy! Can't wait to see pictures of your garment and all the other stuff you've been sewing together. Nice haul from Woolfest.

8:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home