Sunday, August 28, 2005

Some Tempting Links

As soon as I saw the Tempting pattern on Knitty I knew I wanted to make it. I have the wool, and hopefully the circular needles are being delivered this week. I also bought a needle gauge yesterday, so I can check out just what size all my grandmothers' double-pointed needles are (and hopefully I'll have the right size!).

Anyway. The pattern claims to be 'mellow', or easy. Yet when I read it through I just don't get the instructions for the sleeves. While browsing another blog I came across a link to a knitalong for a different pattern... I thought this was a great idea so I searched for some Tempting knitalongs (KALs).

Here's the first I found on craftster.org. I don't usually go on craftster - far too, well, Tempting! (Today the first consignment of things I'm moving arrived - my 3 crates of fabric and an A3 paper box full of sewing patterns!).

The second link I found - should've looked here first really - was on the knitty forum.

Hopefully they will help me when I get to any tricky parts!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

I'm hoping so! I think the sleeves have made a few people go '...huh?!!' when they've read through the pattern, so at the moment it's not just me ;)

I won't be at the sleeves for weeks though - I'm not starting it until I've finished Sonnet.

11:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home