Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Hats at Midnight

My pledge has just closed! We have 39 signers, which means a minimum of 44 hats for Innocent! And since I've made 10 hats (I pledged 5) I hope there'll be a lot more to add to the hatometer!



(I hope the title of this post excuses the rubbishness of this photo!)

For anyone who has made a hat, you need to get it in the post ASAP so that it gets to Innocent by October 22nd. Write the number of hats on the outside of the envelope and send your hats to:

The Big Knit
innocent
3 The Goldhawk Estate
Brackenbury Road
London
W6 0BA

Other pledgers have sent me photos of their hats too, and I'll post those up on my blog soon to share the glory!

Tired now...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Taueret said...

they be very cute! good on you!

12:44 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home