Sunday, February 14, 2010

Knitting Olympics 2010

I've registered for three events:

  • Finishing - sew up my corset pullover;
  • Sorting - get my knitting blog up to date;
  • Continuing - get as much of my WIPs done as is humanly possible when one is a human with RSI.

From having a quick scan down the front page of my blog I see it was almost exactly a year ago that I blogged about the fact that all the pieces of the Corset Pullover were finished - eek! I think I've been too scared to sew it up in case it doesn't fit or looks crap, but it's going to get done by the end of February 2010 now!

I also need to prune the blog, and get content transferred over to Ravelry. I briefly considered an entirely new start, but decided to continue with this blog - it just needs a lot of sorting. I've finally got a digital camera, so I'm hoping to retake a lot of photos for my FOs as well.

And currently on the needles is Sadie from Rowan #40 which I started last February, and (still!) the Secret of the Stole first pattern, Guinevere started in 2007 - although I'm now more than halfway through.

I've got a lot of ideas for what I want to make next, but I really do need to get these finished before I start anything else.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jet said...

This is funny, as I just recently started knitting again. On looking for my Ravelry link this weekend just gone, I saw the link I had saved to this blog of yours (think you mentioned your ravelry name on the Innocent Smoothie gig we did :D) and I thought at the time "Oo later I'll check and see if our Thurs has posted in her knitting blog recently", but I forgot - until now!
Great to see you, lass. I hope all is well with you!
x

11:31 am  
Blogger Knitting Out Loud said...

We're all too busy! But we keep knitting and blogging!

12:33 pm  
Blogger TheKnittingBee said...

Hi Juli! Lovely to hear from you! I'm still not fully into using Ravelry, but do add me - I'm TheKnittingBee :)

12:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home